Pharmaceuticals & MedicalIn recent years, in common with other market sectors, pharmaceutics has experienced significant growth. In competing for customers, companies are endeavouring to develop new and more effective medicines, and at the same time demands are increasing not only on technology but also on marketing and sales professionals, since there are considerable difficulties in promoting new products on this market.
In view of the increasing demand for professional staff in this sector, and the continuing growth of complexity in staff selection projects, in 2002 a Pharmaceuticals & Medical Department was established to specialize in this market.
The Pharmaceuticals & Medical Department is continuing to expand, and it now has five staff members. Annually Department performs over 50 orders in personnel recruitment. Among Cornerstone’s undoubted advantages in this market are an unrivalled knowledge of the sector and extensive experience in completing untypical projects.
Main directions of selection:
Clinical trials specialist
Market research specialist
Specialist in liaison with state authorities
Head of representative office
Regional sales director
- Marketing director in the large pharmaceutical holding
- The head of russian representation in the international farmaceutical company
- Commercial director in the international farmaceutical company
- Operational director in the large farmaceutical company
- Country manager in the large pharmaceutical holding
- Group product manager
- Regulatory affairs manager
- Clinical research associate
- Manager of cooperation with key clients
- Development manager
- ETMS manager
- Medical associate
- Market analyst