In comparison with world trends, the development of the Russian logistics market is characterised by high growth rates. Both the logistics departments of major manufacturing and distribution companies, and also companies which specialise in providing logistics services, are expanding rapidly. The main areas of these companies are: Warehousing, Transport and Service logistics.
Over recent years substantial changes have taken place in approaches to logistics. First and foremost, the scope of its work has significantly expanded. For a long time logistical management has not been limited to the standard functions of warehousing and transport. The area of responsibilities of logistics providers ever-increasingly integrate such functions as fulfilling orders, purchasing, and planning, and they also assume responsibility for the level of quality in services for clients.
Over the years of our successful operation of the department, a database of market specialists has been set up, which has no analog in Russia, and unique experience in filling posts at senior and mid-level. Every year the department completes more than 50 projects for selecting specialists at differing levels. The department’s consultants have significant experience of working on the market, and they specialise in particular areas of selection within the sector.
Main areas of selection:
Director/Manager of customs operations/foreign trade operations
Director/Manager of warehouse operations
Director/Manager of transport operations
Client Services Manager
- General Director, transport company
- Commercial Director, logistics division, large holding company
- Commercial Director, foreign transport company
- Director of transport operations, major manufacturing company
- Director of logistics, major manufacturing company
- Project Manager, Class A open warehouse facilities
- Manager for Key Clients
- Business Development Manager
- Manager of administration department
- Client Services Manager
- Market research manager
- Customs Adviser
- Transport Logistics Manager
- Director for imports
- Director for foreign trade operations.