IT & Telecommunications
High technology only started to expand in Russia in the mid-90s, and the core group of specialists at that time consisted of people who had qualified as engineers. Acknowledgement of the importance of the IT-infrastructure came relatively late in Russia, and this has had a noticeable effect on the demands for candidates in this sector at a time when there was still a shortage of IT specialists.
The IT Department now has a staff of nine, who specialise in selection for specific areas within the market. In 2006 both the department’s staff and the number of completed orders rose by more than 50%.
The department’s main strengths are a precise knowledge of the IT market in Russia, wide experience in searching for specialists in narrow disciplines, and contacts with the leading firms and specialists on the market.
Main directions of selection:
- IT Director / CIO
- Sales Director, Sales Manager (Account Manager)
- Marketing Director, Marketing Manager
- Pre-Sales Manager
- Consultant (SAP, ITIL, etc.)
- Project Manager
- Marketing Director for a large telecommunications company
- CIO/Head of IT for a large telecommunications company
- Commercial Director for a leading IT integration company
- IT Head for a large investment bank
- Head of Marketing Department for a global IT vendor
- Key Account Manager (Oil&Gas Sector) for a global IT vendor
- Competitive Strategy Executive for a global IT vendor
- Strategic Outsouring Project Manager for a major Western IT Vendor and Service Provider
- SAP Project Manager for an international FMCG-company
- Key Account Manager (Financial Sector) for a global IT vendor