In times of ever-increasing shortage of specialist staff in almost all sectors and at all levels, and also of increasing demands for professional standards, HR services have recently emerged from the shadows and are now playing a more significant role for all companies. Designing effective staff incentive schemes, and creating a positive image as an employer have become crucially important for the majority of successful firms.
Our HR department consists of five staff. Now the department continues its active development, with performing over 50 orders in personnel recruitment annually.
Among the department’s strengths are many years’ experience in completing complex projects at both senior and middle-management levels, and also a thorough knowledge of the market and the leading specialists within Russia’s largest companies.
The department’s consultants regularly participate as experts in the majority of analytical surveys of various markets, and attend the most important business events, very often as speakers.
Main directions of selection:
Head of HR department
Head of staff recruitment
Head of department for salaries and benefits
Head of department for training and staff development
Head of personnel section
Staff recruitment specialist
Specialist in salaries and benefits
Specialist in training and staff development
- Head of HR. Large Industrial Company
- Head of Recruitment, Leading Retail Group
- HR Director, Large Russian Bank
- Head of Compensation & Benefits, Large Industrial Group
- Head of HR Department, Developing Company
- HR Manager, Leading Russian Oil Company
- Training & Development Manager, Leading American Bank
- Regional Recruitment Manager, Industrial Group
- Head of Training Center , Russian Bank
- Compensation & benefits Manager, Large Insurance Company
- Corporate Trainer, Major Russian Bank