Creation of candidates pool
STRUCTURE OF EXTERNAL CANDIDATES POOL
- Candidates, who successfully passed an interview in the company, but were not invited to join the company or rejected the offer.
- Candidates holding similar positions at competitor companies or subject matter experts working in other industries, but having necessary qualifications.
- Young professionals, students and high-school graduates matching company’s requirements on field-specific positions.
PRINCIPLES OF CREATION OF CANDIDATES POOL
- Analysis and detailed elaboration of requirements across various positions.
- Assessment of the offer competitiveness in the market.
- Defining methodology for building candidates database.
- Analysis of the database of candidates who previously contacted with the company.
- Analysis of companies in the Client’s business domain/related domains.
- Identification of specialists on positions in the external candidates pool.
- Search of information on professional experience of the identified specialists.
- Database creation.